What you'll need:
- 4 slices of Low-Carb ROYO Bread (any flavor)
- 2 large eggs (*or 1 tbsp chia seeds)
¼ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (almond, flax, coconut)
- 1 tablespoon Lakanto monkfruit sweetener
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Optional Toppings: blueberries, plain yogurt, pure maple syrup
How to make:
- In a shallow dish, whisk together, eggs, non-dairy milk, Lakanto sweetener, vanilla, ground cinnamon, and salt. Set aside. (*If using chia seeds, place mixture in the fridge to activate or 10-20 minutes.)
- Place a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and spray with coconut or olive oil spray. You can also melt ½ Tablespoon of ghee or coconut oil.
- Once pan is heated, whisk your egg mixture once more then soak one slice of bread on both sides. Immediately transfer bread to preheated skillet and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Repeat with remaining bread/egg mixture. Option to spray pan before adding each new slice.
- Serve warm, topped with yogurt, fresh berries and pure maple syrup!