This recipe was developed by the Seed + Season Sisters, Ellie and Donna. Ellie is a Registered Dietitian and Donna is a Behavioral Coach that teaches mindful eating techniques and mindfulness-based stress reduction. They believe that a healthy lifestyle leads to healthy relationships.
What you'll need:
- 1 bunch of ramps (or scallions)
- ½ cup walnuts (toasted)
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup grated parmigiano reggiano cheese
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Squeeze of lemon
- 4 slices ROYO Sesame Bread, toasted
- ½ cup assorted vegetables (e.g. zucchini)
How to make:
- Roughly chop ramps and walnuts. Place in food processor along with cheese, salt and pepper.
- Slowly pour in olive oil as you pulse ingredients in the food processor. Combine until smooth.
- Taste for seasoning and add a squeeze of lemon.
- Chop vegetables of choice to equal sizes.
- Toast ROYO and top with ramp pesto and vegetables. Add sprinkle of parmesan (optional).