This recipe was developed by Amanda Litman, an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and the CEO & Founder of Health by Amanda Robyn. Her approach to wellness is not "one size fits all". Everyone has different needs and goals, and her approach to achieving those goals is to look at all aspects of life: nutrition, movement, relationships, career, and self-care. She shows her clients that eating healthy and living well is easy, delicious and enjoyable. This vegan recipe is low-carb, high-fiber, and high-protein thanks to ROYO Buns.
What you'll need:
- 6 oz. firm tofu
- 1 cup spinach (option to add more)
- 2 Low Carb ROYO Buns
- ½ avocado
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- Spices to taste (garlic, salt, pepper)
How to make:
- Drain and rinse the tofu.
- Cut into cubes.
- In a small bowl, add the tofu, nutritional yeast, garlic, turmeric, salt, and pepper.
- Mash the tofu with a fork until it's "scrambled"
- Toast your ROYO buns.
- Spray a small skillet with cooking spray.
- Over low to medium heat, add the tofu and mix for about 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and mix until spinach is wilted.
- Next, top the toast with avocado and the tofu spinach scramble. Enjoy!