This recipe was developed by the Seed + Season Sisters, Ellie and Donna. Ellie is a Registered Dietitian and Donna is a Behavioral Coach that teaches mindful eating techniques and mindfulness-based stress reduction.
They believe that reaching any wellness goal starts with healing your relationship with food.
What you'll need:
- 2 cups cooked, shredded organic chicken
- ¼ cup blue cheese
- ½ cup hot sauce (we use Primal Kitchen Buffalo Sauce w/olive oil)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup organic cheddar cheese (plus more for sprinkling on top)
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients until well-combined.
- Pour dip into an 8x8 pan, top with extra sprinkle of cheddar cheese and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with toasted ROYO spicy chili toast sticks.