This recipe was developed by Rachael Schwartz
, a Nutrition Coach that teaches her clients how to ditch BS diets for good. Rachael is smart about her cravings. She chooses the ROYO 30-Calorie Low Carb Artisan Bread
to make her favorite foods for a fraction of the calories. This typical diner meal is 600 calories and the RSN version with ROYO Artisan Bread
is 350 calories.
What you'll need:
- 2 slices of ROYO Artisan Bread
- 2 slices of real bacon (around 30 calories a slice)
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- Juicy tomatoes
How to make:
- Spray a medium skillet with cooking spray.
- Add the bacon to the pan over medium heat and flip until cooked thoroughly.
- Set aside the bacon and blot out extra oil.
- Add both slices of bread to the pan.
- Top one slice of bread with cheese, tomato, and crispy bacon.
- Cover the ingredients with the other slice of bread.
- Press down, cover pan, and flip halfway through until the cheese is melty and the bread is crunchy.
- Add seasonings of choice, such as salt and oregano. Enjoy!